- Valencio, N.; Valencio, A.; Baptista, M.S. (2021) Synergistic crises at the crossroads of public management: a complex systems approach to intertwining the dynamics of disasters, public finance and sanitation. IV ISA Forum of Sociology, Porto Alegre (Brazil).
- Miquelajauregui, A.; Passsos, P.; Valencio, A. (2020) Modelling EEG alpha peak features using HNN-NetPyne. VIII Latin American School on Computational Neuroscience (LASCON 2020) – University of São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil).
- Valencio, A. (2019) Identifying new cortical activity patterns on individuals under electric stimulation treatment. Institute for Complex Systems and Mathematical Biology Seminar – University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen (UK).
- Valencio, N.; Valencio, A.; Baptista, M.S. (2019) Brazilian municipalities in crises: emergency decrees and their social implications. Healthy Cities 2019 Conference, Manchester (UK).
- Valencio, A. (2018) A first look on the EEG analysis of two NeuroMat experiments. I Working Meeting of the NeuroMat SimLab, Ribeirão Preto (Brazil).
- Valencio, A. (2018) Impacts of environmental events on the ecological population dynamics in water dam systems. V International Meeting of Social Sciences and Dams (V EICSR), Santiago (Chile). [Original language: Portuguese/Spanish]
- Valencio, A., Baptista, M., Grebogi, C. (2017) Identification of earthquake precursors with causality. British Geophysical Association Postgraduate Research in Progress Conference, Aberdeen (UK).
- Valencio, A.; Mengyu, Z.; Dong, X. (2017) Flooding issues in Wuhan. DACAS Digital Tools for Urban Challenges Workshop, Wuhan (China).
- Valencio, A.; Grebogi, C.; Baptista, M. S. (2017) Digital Tools for Earthquake Analysis and Alert Systems: available options and open needs to key social actors. DACAS Digital Tools for Urban Challenges Workshop, Wuhan (China).
- Valencio, A.; Wang, C. (2014) Potential for the application of a Gravity Sensing Technology for the Improvement of the Assessment of Seismic Hazards. 3rd International Congress and 1st Ibero-American Conference of Risks, Guimarães (Portugal).
- Valencio, A. (2020) Detecting brain links from time-series data: a wild west story. ICMNS 2020: Intenational Conference on Mathematical Neuroscience, Amsterdam (Netherlands)(online).
- Valencio, A.; Costa, A.A.; Stolfi, J. (2018) Neuron modelling and transmission of information on the C. elegans network: preliminary results. V Dynamics Days Latin America and Caribbean, Punta del Este (Uruguay).
- Valencio, N.; Valencio, A.; Baptista, M. S. (2018) Public Calamity in Brazil: effects of this type of crisis on the local socio-economic dynamics. V Dynamics Days Latin America and Caribbean, Punta del Este (Uruguay).
- Valencio, A.; Stolfi, J.; Baptista, M. S. (2018) Investigating Brain Links with the Causal Mutual Information. V ComplexNet: Workshop and School on Dynamics, Transport and Control in Complex Networks, Cachoeira Paulista (Brazil).
- Valencio, A.; Grebogi, C.; Baptista, M. S. (2016) A comparison of different filtering procedures of superconducting gravimetry data for time-series analysis of the IGETS sensing network. 35th General Assembly of the European General Commission, Trieste (Italy).
(Also presented as finalist poster representing the University of Aberdeen at the SUPA poster competition, Scottish Universities Physics Alliance annual gathering 2017, Edinburgh (UK))
- Manzoor, S.; Valencio, A.; Depetri, W. I.; Batista, W.; Cavasso Filho, R. L.; Cruz, F. C.; Araujo, L. E. E. (2014) A high-power and frequency stabilized CW laser source designed to control the movement of Calcium atoms. International School of Modern Optics and Photonics, Campinas (Brazil)
- Valencio, A.; Araujo, L. E. E.; Cavasso Filho, R. L.; Manzoor, S.; Depetri, W. I.; Cruz, F. C. (2014) Progress in the Development of a Calcium Magneto-Optical Trap. 22nd Congress of Undergraduate Research of Unicamp. [Original language: Portuguese]